John Doyle, Jean-Lou Chameau Professor of Control and Dynamical Systems, Electrical Engineering, and Bioengineering, and colleagues have received the ACM SIGCOMM Test of Time Paper Award for their paper, A first-principles approach to understanding the Internet's router-level topology. The award recognizes papers published 10 to 12 years in the past that is deemed to be an outstanding paper whose contents are still a vibrant and useful contribution today. [List of recipients]
- September 29, 2017 12:00 PM Linde Institute/SISL Seminar: Mihai Manea Speaker: Mihai Manea Baxter 125
- October 2, 2017 9:30 AM The Resnick Young Investigators Symposium Ramo Auditorium
- October 3, 2017 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Lincoln Wallen Annenberg 105
- October 4, 2017 4:00 PM Finance Seminar: Bernard Herskovic, UCLA Speaker: Bernard Herskovic Baxter B125
- October 6, 2017 12:00 PM Linde Institute/SISL Seminar: Pathikrit Basu Speaker: Pathikrit Basu Baxter 125
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.