James L. Beck, George W. Housner Professor of Engineering and Applied Science, Emeritus, has been selected by the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) Engineering Mechanics Institute to receive the 2017 George W. Housner Structural Control and Monitoring Medal “For his exceptional and influential scholarship in structural monitoring and control research, and for his leadership in tackling uncertainty and model complexity through probabilistic approaches with emphasis on Bayesian methods.”
- July 20, 2017 8:00 AM Innovation Speaker Series Talk Speaker: Adam Lichtl Cahill, Hameetman Auditorium
- July 20, 2017 8:45 AM Innovation Speaker Series Talk Speaker: Solange Ramírez Cahill, Hameetman Auditorium
- July 27, 2017 8:00 AM Innovation Speaker Series Talk Speaker: Jorge Moreno Cahill, Hameetman Auditorium
- July 27, 2017 8:45 AM Innovation Speaker Series Talk Speaker: Talulah Riley Cahill, Hameetman Auditorium
- August 3, 2017 8:00 AM Innovation Speaker Series Talk Speaker: Jessica Watkins Cahill, Hameetman Auditorium
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.