Alumnus Qiuyu Peng who was advised by Professor Low and was a member of the Rigorous Systems Research Group is one of the recipients of the IEEE Communications Society William R. Bennett Prize. He received the prize for his paper Multipath TCP Algorithms: Theory, Design and Implementation. The prize is for an original paper that is of high quality, shows originality, is timely, and has clarity of presentation. [Past recipients]
- October 23, 2017 4:00 PM Deconstructing the Neural Dynamics of Anticipation Speaker: Sotiris Masmanidis Beckman Behavioral Biology B180
- October 24, 2017 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Lior Pachter Annenberg 105
- October 24, 2017 3:00 PM IQI Weekly Seminar Speaker: Yinan Li Annenberg 107
- October 24, 2017 4:00 PM CMI Seminar Speaker: Rohit Gurjar Annenberg 314
- October 25, 2017 10:00 AM TCS+ talk Speaker: Seth Pettie Annenberg 308
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.