Alumnus Qiuyu Peng who was advised by Professor Low and was a member of the Rigorous Systems Research Group is one of the recipients of the IEEE Communications Society William R. Bennett Prize. He received the prize for his paper Multipath TCP Algorithms: Theory, Design and Implementation. The prize is for an original paper that is of high quality, shows originality, is timely, and has clarity of presentation. [Past recipients]
- January 16, 2018 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Alexander Lipton Annenberg 105
- January 17, 2018 4:00 PM Finance Seminar: Alexander Lipton, StrongHold Labs & MIT Speaker: Alexander Lipton Baxter B125
- January 17, 2018 4:15 PM EE Systems Seminar Speaker: Ilya Soloveychik Moore B280
- January 17, 2018 7:00 PM CS9: Intro to CS Research and Industry Annenberg 105
- January 19, 2018 12:00 PM IQIM Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Seminar Speaker: Johannes Eichholz East Bridge 114
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.