Aaron Ames, Bren Professor of Mechanical and Civil Engineering and Control and Dynamical Systems, is a recipient of a 2017 Okawa Foundation Research Grant for his research project entitled "Safety-Critical Autonomy in Robotic Locomotion". This prize honors top young researchers working in the fields of information and telecommunications.
- January 19, 2018 12:00 PM IQIM Postdoctoral and Graduate Student Seminar Speaker: Johannes Eichholz East Bridge 114
- January 19, 2018 3:00 PM GALCIT Colloquium Speaker: Yisong Yue Guggenheim 133 (Lees-Kubota Lecture Hall)
- January 22, 2018 4:00 PM Keller Colloquium in Computing and Mathematical Sciences Speaker: Associate Professor Daniela Witten Annenberg 105
- January 23, 2018 12:00 PM IST LUNCH BUNCH Speaker: Kiri Wagstaff Annenberg 105
- January 23, 2018 4:00 PM Chemical Physics Seminar Speaker: Paul W. K. Rothemund Noyes 153 (J. Holmes Sturdivant Lecture Hall)
- More Events »
Meeting of the Minds
A day-long research conference featuring talks, laboratory open houses, and poster presentations by distinguished faculty, advanced graduate students, undergraduates, and researchers from JPL showcasing the latest and most exciting work that is underway in CMS
Frontiers in Computing + Mathematical Sciences
January 30, 2017 & February 27, 2017
Alumni College: Caltech Computes
A day-long event that will explore the ways in which computational thinking is disrupting science and engineering, and creating entirely new disciplines with "CS+X".
Ten Years of DNA Origami
A symposium to honor Paul Rothemund’s contribution to the field.
Caltech's premier interdisciplinary hackathon.
One Entangled Evening
A night of science and entertainment celebrating Feynman’s quantum legacy.
CDS 20th Anniversary
Control and Dynamical Systems celebrates its 20th anniversary.
Southern California Symposium on Network Economics and Game Theory.
CS 25th Anniversary
Computer Science celebrated 25 years of innovative, ground-breaking research.